Typical Coconut shell charcoal briquette product (packing & exporting information)
Many countries are producing coconut shell charcoal briquette for export. Typeical packing and loading are as follows.
The price of our premium grade coconut shell charcoal briquette specification and price as below;
– Shape : Hexagonal with hole (6-side), 4-side type with hole or Cube without hole (cubic)
– Size : 4.5 cm. diameter, 8-9 cm. length (Standard), 0.100~0.105 kg per piece for Hexagonal with hole type, 4.0 x 3.0 x 2.5 cm for cubic type
– Package (included) : 3-ply paper carton with plastic liner, 12-15 kg/box, 2 sides logo printing in Black color.
– Amount per container : 16,500-17,500 kg./ 20’ container (depends also on type of package), maximum allowable loading weight for 40ft
– Price : USD or EURO currency / Ton (FOB Bangkok, THAILAND)
– Condition : T/T 20-50% (advance), and balance against document (against fax)
– Supply-ability: depeding on producer (MT/month)
Producer can do a custom-made package as customer’s request. Producers can produce different quality of coconut shell charcoal products, depending on the requested quality. Normally the 100% coconut shell charcoal briquette without any chemical is 100% safe for use.
Producing of charcoal starts from the beginning – carbonization, selecting, sieving, crushing, extruding, drying, etc. It is important to control the quality control (best quality possible) so that our charcoal briquette gives better flavor to food and long-lasting (3-6 hours depending on usage condition).
These are minimum requirement for coconut shell and also similar charcoal briquette’s quality.