Thank you very much for your time yesterday
Please let me summarize again about the options that you have.
1) Biomass briquette making: this process can be used to produce briquette from most of biomass (semi-dry material). The briquette?s density is not very high so it is suitable for being used as direct fuel. Please find photos in our website (link below):-
2) Cold process briquette making: this process can be used to produce charcoal briquette from raw charcoal or charcoal dust. Binder is required for this process which can be starch or molasses. The density of this briquette after drying can be as high as 1.1 g/cm3.
Size of motor for extruder = 10 HP, crusher = 7 HP, mixer = 7 HP (3-phase electrical)
3) Hot process briquette making: this process is suitable for fine and dry biomass such as rice husk, sawdust, crushed biomass. However, the investment cost is very high and the raw material preparation is also required (to reduce size and moisture content to less than 10 wt%.
Size of motor for extruder = 30 HP
All the prices already include major spare-parts and control panel. If without control panel (just direct connector with breaker), the price will be lower.
Please find quotation and photos as attachment. If you need more information or have any question, please feel free to let me know.
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 12:25 AM
To: Anupap Udomsab
Subject: Re: Biuomass and chacaol machine
Dear Mr Anupap Udomsab,
Thank you for your mail,
I have three different client, each one of them plan to use different raw material some of them are looking to mix raw material. To give you little info about raw material founded in my place are rice husk, stalk for each one of rice, Cotton, maize, sugarcane, and normal long grass that grow by itself in. the raw material are as follow as par client
1. Raw material ” Grass that grow in the river or the water ways to rice farm. He want to mix that grass with rice stalk, and cotton stalk” in other word it will be mix of raw material
2. Raw material “rice husk, rice stalk and sugarcane and cotton stalk
3. cotton stalk and sugarcane stalk
Please advice if the mix of the product can be produced. The aim of each client is to produce charcoal briquette as final project, bu client 1 and 2 wish to produce both biomass ” for factory and Bakery maker”.
I need the prices for the whole plant from crushing if needed to charcoal the whole plant. Please send me also the picture, and how many container we need for each plant. Electricity consumption. I would like you also to offer different capacity.
I hope to get a respond from you by tomorrow, my client has got a fund already and I need to act quick.
On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 11:50 PM, Anupap Udomsab wrote:
First of all, please let us introduce ourselves. We are charcoal producer and charcoal making machine manufacturer based in Ayutthaya Province, THAILAND. We are specialized in Coconut Shell charcoal and some other charcoals as below;
– Coconut shell charcoal and charcoal briquette (100% natural material)
– Mangrove charcoal, Black charcoal and natural wood charcoal (100% natural material)
– Charcoal making equipment, sawdust extruder, etc.
We can supply machine to you and guarantee that you will be able to produce good quality (high density) briquette.Please kindly let us know what type of raw material to make briquette that you have. Then we will get back to you with further information about the machine that suits you case.
If you need more information, please do not hesitate to let us know. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.